How many email accounts can I set up?

Hi

Thanks for a great way of getting back at the spammers.

My problem is that I can only set up two accounts. when I add a third it deletes the last one and leaves me with two.

Is it me or is not set up for more than two yet?

many thanks (hope this is the right place for this question) :rolleyes:

I just spotted the topic 'mailhosts' I can not delete this, :angry: would a moderator please move it....thanks :D

My problem is that I can only set up two accounts. when I add a third it deletes the last one and leaves me with two.

Is it me or is not set up for more than two yet?

many thanks (hope this is the right place for this question)  :rolleyes:

I just spotted the topic 'mailhosts' I can not delete this,  :angry:  would a moderator please move it....thanks  :D

24116[/snapback]

OK, your last comment makes it clear that this is a Mailhosts issue. I'm sure Wazoo will be along in due course and move the conversation.

I'm not sure quite what you're attempting to do but I suspect that you have several Email accounts using the same mail server. I have several domains that all use the same server. If I set up pop3.abcdefg.com then try and set up pop3.hijklmn.com the second replaces the first as they are the same server. In other words, as I understand things, you only need to enter each POP3 server once regardless of how many domains are actually involved.

Andrew

I would like confirmation from the OP that this is indeed a Mailhost issue before moving the thread. PM sent to Equalliser.

What Andrew has stated about the mailhosts is correct, as long as the server handling the message is listed, you should be all set. Individual email addresses are not required.

I would like confirmation from the OP that this is indeed a Mailhost issue before moving the thread.  PM sent to Equalliser.

What Andrew has stated about the mailhosts is correct, as long as the server handling the message is listed, you should be all set.  Individual email addresses are not required.

24125[/snapback]

Thanks guys

I understand now, if I register a hotmail then all my hotmails and msn's are covered. If I register an ntlworld.com then all those accounts are covered.

Please move this thread....thanks :D

Archived