Can't save "Public standard report recipients". Invalid email format:

Borgholio

I am trying to add spam[at]uce.gov to my Public standard report recipients so that all spam reports I send get sent to the feds as well. Whenever I do so, however, I get the following error message:

Can't save "Public standard report recipients". Invalid email format: spam[at]uce.gov

Preferences not saved! Please go back and try again.

I have tried several different email address (including my own, just to see what happens) and I get the same error message every time.

I am trying to add spam[at]uce.gov to my Public standard report recipients so that all spam reports I send get sent to the feds as well. Whenever I do so, however, I get the following error message:

Confirmd and agreed. On the other hand, this really has nothing to do with a SpamCop/VESmail e-mail account. Moving to the Reporting Help Forum section with this post. E-mail to Don/Deputies will be sent as this is yet another 'engineering issue with the upgrade' ....

Engineering advises us that a workaround is available until the problem is fixed in the next release.

The workaround is to put the email address into the field twice, separated by a comma or semicolon, and a blank space. The email will only be sent once.

Examples:

spam[at]uce.gov, spam[at]uce.gov

spam[at]uce.gov; spam[at]uce.gov

Affected fields:

Personal copies of outgoing reports

Public standard report recipients

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

Engineering advises us that a workaround is available until the problem is fixed in the next release.

The workaround is to put the email address into the field twice, separated by a comma or semicolon, and a blank space. The email will only be sent once.

That did it. Thanks!

Archived