ISP does not wish to receive reports regarding va-ua.com

efa

whats mean

"ISP does not wish to receive reports regarding hXXp://www.va-ua.com/ - no date available"

?

Why a host should ignore complaints, and why Spamcop can avoid sending complaints.

Today I received about 300 spams with this spamvertized link inside,

the domain was suspended one month ago, with a precedent spam burst, now is resurrect, and send again lot of spams.

Here the tracking url of the first reported:

http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z5385618516z6...08c4842a82e38az

Hi, efa,

...Please try the following: in the text box between the "Search for -->" and "GO" buttons near the top of the page, enter "ISP does not wish to receive reports regarding" (including the quote marks), then press one of those buttons and review the links returned to see if any answer your questions. Specifically, "[Resolved] Reporting Gmail spam" looks like it might help you.

...If you still have any questions after following my suggestion, please return here to ask.

• 2 weeks later...

SpamCop doesn't send reports if the abuse address doesn't want them. We're not spammers.

I have made this suggestion before, but I will make it again..

Since Spamcop has info in the database about abuse addresses that refuse Spamcop reports, and

abuse addresses that consistently bounce, it would be nice if that info could be made available as a separate

blocklist, so that we can simply reject mail from those sites.

If they don't want abuse reports, then I don't want to accept mail from them.

Obviously the blocklist should include only those sites that have sent spam, and not sites that have been spamvertized.

Currently, as I see those listings go past, I cross-reference them with my spam archive, and if they have repeatedly sent me spam, they get added to my local blocklist. Once they annoy me enough to make it into my local blocklist, they are history, since I almost never remove entries from that list.

I have made this suggestion before, but I will make it again..

Since Spamcop has info in the database about abuse addresses that refuse Spamcop reports, and

abuse addresses that consistently bounce, it would be nice if that info could be made available as a separate

blocklist, so that we can simply reject mail from those sites.

If they don't want abuse reports, then I don't want to accept mail from them.

Obviously the blocklist should include only those sites that have sent spam, and not sites that have been spamvertized.

Currently, as I see those listings go past, I cross-reference them with my spam archive, and if they have repeatedly sent me spam, they get added to my local blocklist. Once they annoy me enough to make it into my local blocklist, they are history, since I almost never remove entries from that list.

Need to check abuse address nowadays SpamCop presently gets most wrong

That report should go to arincontact[at]gbnet.cc

This freeware program for windows helps

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/ipnetinfo.html

Archived