[Resolved] New Look for SpamCop

Wazoo

Nice bit of shock today ... Julian has re-coded the SpamCop reporting page .. and apparently is still making pages. That was the discussion for most of the day over in the newsgroups. Now I'm seeing in here that the E-Mail side of the house is also undergoing some changes, so have to assume that JT is also at work on his side of the house. Noting that this was all the "notice" offered, the postings here are showing up all over the place, some problems, some issues, some praise, some suggestions .. and even Julian himself has popped in and posted ....

Suggested / Requested Forum changes haven't been made, and no doubt will be further delayed until this work is completed, I'm making a (possibly bad) decision to move all these "new look" postings to the Lounge. I do this based on the fact that although some folks with old browsers may be having some issues, this isn't really a "reporting" or even an "e-mail" type issue, and the Lounge is the only spot at present to put stuff that doesn't quite fir the "Help" function of the other Titled Forum selections. Please put your "new look" comments into the Lounge Forum .. unless / until JT jumps in and creates a new place ... Thanks.

I looked all over for a place to send feedback on the "new look" and found it nowhere. I'm not fond of forums because I don't want to have to follow a forum to get my answers. I guess spammy stolen our support via email, I'm one to know having blocked and reported over 20,000 spams so far this year with an average of 4hrs. I already expend more than I can afford fighting the bad guy

I have feedback on the new look, I hope it gets to the right place

The new look is "ok" I guess (like the old better) but if I have to live with it, I would like it to fill my 1024x768 screen like the old did. There's alot of wasted screen border space now as it looks like it's fixed to a size suitable for a 800x600 screen

I'd also like to be able to quick delete and report more than 100 at a time

Bob

I looked all over for a place to send feedback on the "new look" and found it nowhere. I'm not fond of forums because I don't want to have to follow a forum to get my answers.

<snip>

...Sorry you don't like the forums. You may use the newsgroups on server news.spamcop.net if you prefer. Note, though, that the "SpamCop Email" and "SpamCop Email Setup" forums are the place for SpamCop Email service issues.

I have feedback on the new look, I hope it gets to the right place

<snip>

...You seem to have missed the part of Wazoo's post, above, in which he asked:

<snip>

Please put your "new look" comments into the Lounge Forum .. unless / until JT jumps in and creates a new place ... <snip>

I take it that means a new thread in the Lounge Forum.

Archived