SPAMCOP HOME · SPAMCOP FAQ · NEWSGROUPS · FORUM FAQ · WEBMAIL · SSL WEBMAIL · SPAMCOPWIKI

Other words, data, places -->  SpamCop Pages V  FAQs & Words V  Newsgroups V  WebMail V  News-Recent Stuff V   Poll on menu

------>------> Latest and Current Announcements <------<------

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> This is a SpamCop.net FAQ Development/Support area

Please do NOT post any requests for help in this forum. Please post all questions in the appropriate Help Forum. This forum is reserved for the development of the SpamCop FAQ (here) and is open to all who wish to contribute to building a better FAQ. Suggestions for improvements are welcome as well as pointing out areas that are unclear or you are unable to understand as we can use those comments to improve the current FAQ (here).

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Outlook 2003 REG Hack, works around the MIME issue
Wazoo
post Jul 29 2004, 08:50 PM
Post #1

What Life?
Group Icon

Group: Forum Admin
Member No.: 18

Pulled from an SpamCop newsgroup posting;

Subject: Outlook headers
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004

I notice that this isn't in the Spamcop FAQ at all, so I'll post it here for
comment/consideration.

Apologies if this is common knowledge.

If you use Outlook 2003 and get your email via POP or IMAP (but not Exchange), there is a way to get the entire email source and therefore not have to use the Outlook/Eudora hack. You simply add a value to the Windows registry.

Find HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Options\Mail
Add a DWORD: SaveAllMIMENotJustHeaders
Make the value 1 (or 0x00000001)
Restart Outlook and when you get the email options, the entire email source is in the "Headers" box.

I have no idea how this works with earlier versions though, and it doesn't affect Exchange email at all.

George
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 12:11 PM