No userid found

PandA

Well, I see that several maintenance windows still ahven't corrected the problem.

I have once again been logged out, and I am unable to login.

No userid found

You appear to be using an old login (you may have logged out in another browser session)

News: (Last Modified: no date available) (Email-account news)

Well, I see that several maintenance windows still ahven't corrected the problem.

I have once again been logged out, and I am unable to login.

No userid found

You appear to be using an old login (you may have logged out in another browser session)

34918[/snapback]

It is working for me right now. If we don't hear about widespread problems, I would contact the deputies directly about the problem.

Ouch - logging in to members.spamcop.net/ produced a 401 message for me but a re-try some minutes later worked. http://www.spamcop.net/spamgraph.shtml?spamstats shows something diabolical has been happening but reports are being processed again at the moment. Autoresponder was slow getting back some hours ago but seems to be back to normal now.

No userid found

News: (Last Modified: no date available) (Email-account news)

and then when I try to login;

Login failed, please try again (is your caps-lock on?)

Forgot your password? (click here)

Username:

Password:

Login expires in: 1 hour or until logout12 hours2 days1 week1 month1 year

contact a deputy?

whats' the email?

is that deputy at spamcop dot net?

whats' the email?

is that deputy at ?

35048[/snapback]

I've not figured out what you're trying to post .. there is an Edit button ...

the bottom line, Announcements have been posted, I been posting a bit about the graphic & link I put into place yesterday that is working just fine .. www.spamcop.net is down hard right now ....

I've not figured out what you're trying to post .. there is an Edit button ...

the bottom line, Announcements have been posted, I been posting a bit about the graphic & link I put into place yesterday that is working just fine .. www.spamcop.net is down hard right now ....

35049[/snapback]

I'm trying to ask about the deputy email...

but, if it's down...

also, there's still no news...

....last news on the emai page is from September.

and now I'm getting;

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.6405182.1130488128.f163a46

I'm trying to ask about the deputy email...

35050[/snapback]

Let me put it this way .. I merged all of your one, two, three line posts into the two remaining .. deleted all the rest ... if you are just trying to frive up your post count for some reason, tha is not received bery well here. I will repeat once again, there is an Edit button that you are allowed to use.

As far as the Deputy address ... looking at the data in this Topic, what's the issue? At this hour, two are definitely asleep, one probably went to bed a couple of hours ago, the remaining one, well it's hard to say, he may be sleeping of he may be about ... The issue of the moment should be the techs at the IronPort data center .... I would say when the chart at the top of the page starts showing some life again, then worry about contacting someone else ....

Let me put it this way .. I merged all of your one, two, three line posts into the two remaining .. deleted all the rest ... if you are just trying to frive up your post count for some reason, tha is not received bery well here.  I will repeat once again, there is an Edit button that you are allowed to use.

As far as the Deputy address ... looking at the data in this Topic, what's the issue?  At this hour, two are definitely asleep, one probably went to bed a couple of hours ago, the remaining one, well it's hard to say, he may be sleeping of he may be about ...  The issue of the moment should be the techs at the IronPort data center ....  I would say when the chart at the top of the page starts showing some life again, then worry about contacting someone else ....

35054[/snapback]

sorry.

you must have caught me when i was trying to edit that post.

and it appears to be back up, at least for the moment. spamcop that is.

i asked about the deputy email because i was told to contact a deputy because the problem wasn't widespread

again, sorry about the post count. that's not my intent.

i asked about the deputy email because i was told to contact a deputy because the problem wasn't widespread

35059[/snapback]

Per my message above:
If we don't hear about widespread problems
I would say spamcop being down hard is a widespread problem. The email announcement is not very real-time, unfortunately. The new graphic at the top is.

Archived