our domain IP for " mic.com.tw " had blocked

chienchou.pan

Hi,

I am the mail system administrator for MiTAC International Corp.

below IP are the IP of my company "mic.com.tw"

domain name : mic.com.tw

MX ==> hyspam.mic.com.tw

Can you help us to remove them between your blocking list??

This is important for our company!!

It will affect our business!!

<snip>

domain name : mic.com.tw

...No matter. SpamCop blacklist does not care about domain names. Please consider doing a bit of your own research -- that's why we have a FAQ (see link "SpamCop FAQ" near top of almost all SpamCop Forum pages). Of special relevance in this case would be the FAQ entry labeled "What is on the list?"
MX ==> hyspam.mic.com.tw

...Ah, there we go -- that's the information needed. Please see aforementioned FAQ, entry labeled "How can I check if an IP is on the list?"

...If after reading what appear to be relevant FAQ entries you still have questions, please return here to post them.

Can you help us to remove them between your blocking list??
...No, sorry. The SpamCop blacklist is entirely automatic. If one or more of your IP addresses is on the list, it will be automatically removed within 24 hours of the last spam incident. I'll add that almost all of us who participate in these forums are volunteers who are not officially associated with SpamCop except as customers or users.
This is important for our company!!

It will affect our business!!

...If I understand this correctly, your business is in potential trouble even if your outgoing e-mail servers are never blacklisted. E-mail is not, never has been, and is unlikely to be any time soon a guaranteed delivery mechanism. Just as wise businesses either outsource or have backups of their important business data, so wise businesses have alternative means of communicating with the outside world.

... Thansk for your answer.

So.... do I just have one method?? Tell our vendor or customer don't use your RBL ??

NO
  1. If you receive SpamCop reports it is your opportunity to find and correct any problems before you get listed on other blocklists (which may not be so easy to get off).
  2. None of your IPs appear to be listed currently why do you assume they will be in the future?
  3. You may find you have no influence over other business contacts in terms of the RBLs their providers care to use
  4. Customers may prefer to avoid you if they think you are avoiding the consequences of problems, not fixing them

Archived