Reporting problems today?

mrmaxx

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here.

Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.

Reference #1.4c172cd0.1341240424.100a7dd6

I'm not even getting the error report now. Tried loading an email for parsing before I went out this morning.

Now I'm back 6 hours later and I'm still at the first, plain grey, "waiting for spamcop" page that's served after you click report.

I hope I'm not making it worse, but after a decent interval I click on "report spam" and get the upload box back (and a warning of waiting submited mails). I can then upload another email for parsing (and waiting).

Yesterday, when it was working on and off, during the "on" times I could just keep clicking "report now" as I worked through the backlog of parsed emails. Please let me know if stacking reports like this doesn't help...

Parsing header:

0: Received: from 76.10.206.140.customer.bluemilenetworks.com ([76.10.206.140] helo=gxi86.experianscores2012systems.com) by rs3.abstractdns.com with esmtp (Exim 4.69) (envelope-from <Charlotte[at]experianscores2012systems.com>) id 1SlgAu-000Pei-JC for x; Mon, 02 Jul 2012 12:56:20 +0000

Hostname verified: 76.10.206.140.customer.bluemilenetworks.com

WebHostingBuzz received mail from sending system 76.10.206.140

got sigalarm, taking too long to process, aborted.

Perhaps you can wait a few minutes and reload?

Wait, wait, wait, wait, refresh page:

Continuation:

WebHostingBuzz received mail from sending system 76.10.206.140

Tracking message source: 76.10.206.140:

Routing details for 76.10.206.140

[refresh/show] Cached whois for 76.10.206.140 : ipadmin[at]bluemilenetworks.com

Wait, wait, wait, wait, refresh page:

Continuation:

Don't want to speak too soon, this may just be an "up" moment, but;

I logged off spamcop, then logged in again. Suddenly my waiting reports could all be "report now"'ed.

Next time it gets stuck I'll try logging off and on again.

I just switched from dsl to cable and spamcop always times out when I submit spam( it's hit and miss ) the internet works fine, just spamcop times out when I send a report.

I use adblock, but it's disabled when I use spamcop, any ideas out there?

Thanks

I just switched from dsl to cable and spamcop always times out when I submit spam( it's hit and miss ) the internet works fine, just spamcop times out when I send a report....

Big problems with the reporting system for a while now Jeff, that is the problem, not your new connection.

Merging this with existing topic in the appropriate forum. Please read through the topic for all the drama to date. Naturally we're all hoping for a resolution soon

Steve

Big problems with the reporting system for a while now Jeff, that is the problem, not your new connection.

Merging this with existing topic in the appropriate forum. Please read through the topic for all the drama to date. Naturally we're all hoping for a resolution soon

Steve

Thanks Steve, I was thinking I was losing my mind with this one, I knew it wasn't my end, but I use your service for free and I feel guilty asking for anwers.

Your a good man!

Thank you

It looks like things are back to normal now.

Let me know if you see more problems.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net -

Sorry, still not right here. I'm getting;

Parsing header:

got sigalarm, taking too long to process, aborted.

Perhaps you can wait a few minutes and reload?

Maybe everything's working but there's now a flood of traffic as reporters clear their backlog?

I hate to say this, but mailsc.spamcop.net is working fine for me, using VER. Now I really don't have time to parse everything, especially here at the office, so it may have problems parsing, but at least I'm trying to report and everything seems to be working normally through VER. At least it gets the "x SPAMS submitted" message, which is good enough for me. Whether or not they actually get reported is another question.

Archived