[Resolved] Sorry, your account has been disabled.

SMed79

Hi, SMed79,

&nbsp &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Please go to the top of the page, type the error message, in quotes, into the text box labeled "Search...," click the search icon and peruse the content of the pages links to which are returned.

&nbsp &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Since you mentioned "spamcop.net," I am going to assume that you are referring to SpamCop reporting as opposed to SpamCop e-mail and shall move this Topic from the "SpamCop Email System & Accounts" Forum to the more appropriate "SpamCop Reporting Help" Forum.

[at]Smed79: I'm not sure from what has been shared here if it's the notification that your account was disabled that you're referring to, or if it's something going wrong with your use of the reporting service.

If you're referring to the notification email going AWOL, have you taken a look in your junk/spam folder? Some providers (e.g. gmail) sometimes move notifications from Spamcop to the spam folder. Are you checking the correct email account?

Some of the rules and guidelines for using the reporting service can be found here: https://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/64.html

I wish you well in finding a satisfactory resolution.

Are you saying you still have not received the e-mail from SC Admin at your registered address for your reporting account? (Only you and SC Admin know that address, do not reveal it here in public.) Have you followed the link on the form as posted above? Have you tried to contact SC Admin at spamcop[at]spro.net?

You might like to use the "Follow this topic" link to be notified of further responses to your query in this topic.

• 1 month later...

Archived