whose arse do i need to kick to stop this BS

madisdad

Whose arse do I need to kick to stop this BS from spam cop. I can send the same person an email address from my home or even from McDonald, but as soo as I get to my big posh office block spam cop pops up to wind me up.......... so I follow the link, I try and dispute and then?????..... the form doesn't work. Don't painc surely spam cop is run by a human being who I can shout at??? I guess not because there no phone numbers anywhere!!!!! So instead of spending my working day running my company, sending invoices, I spend toooooo long trying to sort spam cops BS!!!!! and even have to join this crock of S**T to try and get any response what so ever.

best so far was I checked my IP address to see if it was blocked and its not even listed??? WHY IN GODS NAME ARE YOU BLOCKING MY EMAILS THEN?????

Let me start in the beginning.
This forum, supported by SpamCop, is a user-to-user forum that provides a format for users to help other users on a voluntary basses. Everyone here is a volunteer. On occasion Deputies of SpamCop do stop by.

As a user of SpamCop, I hope your rant as least made you feel better. As someone who runs a company, I assume you have to deal with the public and will understand my lethargic response to you vitriolic post which contains precious little information.

Some points to consider in trying to resolve your problem:

• SpamCop's Block List is normally use by email services to filter incoming email, NOT at the sender end as appears to have happened at your 'big posh office block.'
  • It has been noticed by users here, that sometimes service providers incorrectly use SpamCop as a catch-all explanation for all filtering implemented in their system. That may be the situation in your case.
  • Sense you are able to send email (and we assume that email is received) from your home and from free WiFi connections but NOT from your place of business, it would seem that a good place to start resolving your problem would be at your place of business.

If in a calmer mood you wish to provide some details about your problem, including error messages, how/when the message are received, etc. someone here may be able to provide additional help.

best so far was I checked my IP address to see if it was blocked and its not even listed??? WHY IN GODS NAME ARE YOU BLOCKING MY EMAILS THEN?????

Possibly not SpamCop Blocklist (SCBL) doing this?

A number of providers just use a SCBL template to send a bounce with?

Either send this forum that IP or check yourself.

http://multirbl.valli.org/

This gives a comprehensive list of why you may be blocked by a number of Blocklists

Archived