List of Lists

Too broad in scope to be pigeonholed but "here" is as good as anywhere:

http://lists.thedatalist.com/index.html

Awesome - a number of categories apply to these forums, practically all of them apply to all of us at some time or another. Geeks only? Not really. Even some of the sage advice under News Readers such as How to ask a question is "required reading", sadly omitted by too many, without adequate excuse. And Network information would explain so much. Yet beware, one would defy a geek not to get lost in "there" for a week. Except all true geeks would have "found" it long ago, I suppose. Why have you not told "us" before, you rotten lot? :D

Spare a grateful thought for those who maintain this masterpiece (their photograph), not to mention the generous host (1and1.com? - I really must read some of that Network information stuff).

C:\..\Favorites\Search>dir list*

Directory of C:\..\Favorites\Search

LISTOF~1 URL 124 05-12-04 7:51p List of Lists.url

1 file(s) 124 bytes

<g>

:lol: Maybe you should just publish C:\..\Favorites>dir > c:\favorites.txt - could save a lot of time.

:lol: Maybe you should just publish C:\..\Favorites>dir > c:\favorites.txt - could save a lot of time.

People would then know where I 'really' spend my time .... what would they think then?

Then there are those that I wouldn't want to expose that a 'connection' exists 'there' and 'here' <g>

People would then know where I 'really' spend my time .... what would they think then?

Then there are those that I wouldn't want to expose that a 'connection' exists 'there' and 'here' <g>

Ah, the secret life of Wazoo, I am sure it would be interesting reading. Have sure enjoy the snipets posted in the past.

Ah, the secret life of Wazoo, I am sure it would be interesting reading. Have sure enjoy the snipets posted in the past.
Ah yes, 'tis a reaffirmation of the human spirit and a testament to his energy that he has a life at all - then there's the the "What life?" shingle. Evidently there are depths within depths here, a virtual, fractal Wazoo, not unlike the deep-sea varieties of the Ediacaran biota. You read it first here.

Archived