All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. gnarlymarley

What do do with Amazon hosted spammers

This is unfortunate. Don, you will also be remembered.
  3. Hey Petzl, There's quite a few using this method. I've noticed Hetzner do take action on receipt of submission/s. Cheers! G🦗H
  4. Hey Gnarlymarley, I'm all for understanding👍 No, I wasn't referring to https://www.spamcop.net/sc?action=showroute x I was suggesting a pinned topic/table exist in SC Forum, collating addresses that SC doesn't identify BUT SC members have shown to be effective spam fighting endpoints. Cheers! G🦗H
  5. won't accept abuse reports send you here https://abuse.hetzner.com/issues/new?lang=en
  6. gnarlymarley

I am just trying to understand. So if I understand correctly, you are offering to update the current tables that Don D'Minion (I haven't seen him for a while) used to update such as can be seen at https://www.spamcop.net/sc?action=showroute;ip=150.107.103.51;typecodes=16?
  7. Seems this AmazonAWS spams are trying to get your computer infected take care https://www.2-spyware.com/remove-amazonaws.html
  8. Hello All, The idea for an address table/pinned topic, was not that it was open to anyone to post the info, rather it was/is a repository of all "effective/helpful" addresses SC parser is not identifying, managed by SCFA. (I offered to do the grunt work if SCF Admins or whomever currently carries the work/maintenance burden wanted some willing assistance). This translates to, the table/topic existing, any identified addresses forwarded to SCFA who'd then update the table/pinned topic. Cheers G🦗H
  9. Yesterday
  10. gnarlymarley

Lisati/MIG, Though I would like this access, I would prefer not to give spammers more access than they really need. While it would be nice to be able to correct addresses in our own table, it is not a good idea to open it up to people that are using the forums to put in their spam, or even to paste in bad abuse addresses. Forum spam posted in the R&RA is why I like the deputies to act as a double check what shows up there.
  11. Last week
  12. G🦗H may be wrong but for: 2402:bc00:0:a216:0:0:19:124, G🦗H gets: abuse@ene.megaegg.ne.jp
  13. Hey Klappa & Lisati, Yep, the SCR Help R&RA is there, is a good resource, and (my understanding) is that it's for corrections, whereas, G🦗H sees the pinned table as a repository of additional addresses, built from info posted by SCF members who, every so often mention (an address) as being an effective end point when they reached out for assistance with knocking off a spammers head🤬
  14. Thanks Petzl, Alice broke the looking glassG🦗H
  15. Having some kind of table for us to use does sound like it might have some merit. There's also a section of this forum that some contributors use to submit updates and corrections. under Spamcop Reporting Help -> Routing/Report Address issues
  16. Yea that would be a great idea since Spamcop is to lazy to change dead abuse addresses by themselves.
  17. yep i did report the post, as soon I realized that
  18. If you know the correct/a better abuse address for this IP then the "Routing/Routing Address Issues" sub forum would be the correct place to post the results of your research. I thought your post was questioning that fact that the spam Report went to @devnull.spamcop.net
  19. thank you for you reply and it was its not about the error in reporting but error in finding correct reporting email for this spam. i will be more careful to clarify next time,
  20. From the parser output you linked APNIC is an " Internet that serves the entire Asia Pacific community. " Guessing they would get more spam reports that they would bother to process. I APNIC is not going to fix the problem, why should spamcop wast the bandwidth or clutter the web with a report that will be put in the bit bucket. To directly answer you question, this is not an error it is a decision not to sent a report. Do note that your submitted spam does feed the SCBL (Using ... for statistical tracking.)
  21. i think this should belong to routing details, i had reported a spam originating from 2402:bc00:0:a216:0:0:19:124 but it seems it was not reported. any idea how to fix this error ? here is the URL for the same https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6547489445z93d32731ddc036734e4c857d1768fa2az
  22. Amazon Busted

Any point in reporting spam from AMAZONAWS?

I contacted Amazon numerous times about spam sending them IP's. I went to war with them as I have been a professional in mail servers. 99% of my spam is from Amazon Web Servers. They refuse to identify the culprits due to privacy. They claim it is too hard for them. What rubbish. If you are spamming the world with trillions of spam that all have malformed headers you are a criminal. I asked them why they have no scanner to make sure the data in the email headers were above board and they refused to answer. Very simple to do and should be enforced on all aws mailservers that are deployed. Reject all malformed email so the sender just can't do it. Simple. GMAIL works on the same principle. Deliver at any cost for speed instead of security. I had to keep sending them full headers but only 1 line counts. The IP. I do look ups on all IP's and most are from Amazon. They have insecure systems that are re-infecting mail servers on a continual basis. They shut up with their cretinous responses and started doing something about it. They obviously have no process nor procedure to stop the spammers from opening new accounts and continually doing the same. They will not admit publicly that their systems are extremely vulnerable and have been attacked and abused due to legal damages they would incur. If you have ever bought anything in the last 10 years from Amazon or that uses Amazon web server then your email is in criminal hands. Databases that are onsold. Amazon is busted. Should be smashed with a 5 Billion law suit just like facebook. The following are the severe spam constructs. singlehosti.com itlgopk.uk yelp If you are telling me you can't follow the trail of people who opened the accounts to put this type of scri_pt in place as they stated to me they send them abuse reports, you are a liar as you have date of registration and credit card details connected to the imbecile who has done it. They should have there accounts frozen and any other connected accounts. The people should then have to explain why they did it and if the owner is too dumb then a list of any IT person that has touched the system should be surrendered. Bloody simple and doable. Amazon it rubbish and should be made to face court and severe legal actions.
  23. becauase SC admin admin sent it to whomever in L3
  24. Earlier
  25. Thank you Lisati, G🦗H
  26. Nifty tool, automatic "check email address" popup when visiting sites that have had data breaches. Breach data provided by HaveIBeenPwned. Pulled up a site I've never heard of, let alone knew I was registered on😒 G🦗H https://www.bankinfosecurity.com/breach-verificationsio-exposes-763-million-records-a-12158
  27. Thank you Petzl, "them" = ? Why then did L3 send the report to the registered abuse address and notify me? G🦗H feels like Alice...
  28. This is a new one. I have not yet seen one where ARIN says they have been trying to reach the POC since 2016. The abuse address is "nobody@example.com"? https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6546231249z22b5463db59fac126490a5590b1b3bb0z
  1. Load more activity