I had been successfully using Spamcop for many many years on both my Hotmail and Gmail accounts.
Then last February 2018, it stopped working on Gmail. After trying a long time to fix that, a Spamcop deputy told me it can't be fixed until some changes were made. That was 9 months ago, and I guess that never got fixed. So I gave up on reporting spam for my Gmail account.
Then today, I started getting errors on all spam reported from my Hotmail account:
"error: couldn't parse head
Message body parser requires full, accurate copy of messageMore information on this error.."
I couldn't figure out what to do about this, so I tried deleting my Mailhosts so I could re-add them, and maybe that would fix it.
I followed the instructions for "Add first hosts" and then got
"Sorry, SpamCop has encountered errors:
It appears that the sample you provided has been altered. Often, extra
line-breaks are inserted by your software in an invalid format. Part of
the reason for this proceedure is to ensure that you and your software are
submitting spam in an error-free format. Please review the relevant FAQ
for your software and ensure you are following a proceedure which returns
intact spam content to SpamCop.
In this sample, the problem was found near the line:
via BYAPR02CA0013.NAMPRD02.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM; Wed, 7 Nov 2018 00:25:17 +0000
Email software FAQs:
I don't know WHAT to do next. Can't report any spam from either Hotmail or Gmail. Have no Mailhosts set up now.
After all these years, I think it's time for me to just give up on Spamcop. I don't know why I was able to use it for so many years, but now it's just gotten way too complicated for me.