Darxus

Members
  • Content count

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Darxus

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. So the bug is in the spamassassin code that submitted it? I sent it by typing "| spamassassin --report". SpamAssassin version 3.2.5.
  2. You're right. The spamcop parser is ignoring the real headers and using the headers in the attachment.
  3. What you posted exactly matches what I posted, up chopped off before the "for <Darxus[at]ChaosReigns.com>..." line. I meant "before" as in line numbers. Everything before 188.123.97.43 chonologically doesn't matter because it can easily be forged. (This is the difference between spamcop's old and new way of parsing.) This is the full email, copied directly from my Maildir, no pasting involved: http://www.chaosreigns.com/spamreport/1278...5_327.panic:2,S
  4. That sure looks like the data I posted matches the tracking url to me. The ESMTP id matches. And I've successfully submitted a few reports since then. It's definitely specific to this email (which I tried submitting twice).
  5. Nope, that's not my mailhost / email provider, that's the sender. My server is in the first Received header a couple lines up. The confusion is from the X-spam- headers in between, resulting from running spamassassin as a pre-queue filter. As I said, this has not been a problem with any other email.
  6. My reporting has been set up and working for a while, so this looks like a bug to me: http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z4244902533z9...c5e74be617a776z It should be finding 188.123.97.43. Return-Path: conti[at]cartabcc.it X-Original-To: darxus[at]chaosreigns.com Delivered-To: darxus[at]localhost Received: from panic.chaosreigns.com (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by panic.chaosreigns.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 37524AC81C for <darxus[at]chaosreigns.com>; Mon, 12 Jul 2010 05:35:18 -0400 (EDT) X-spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.5 (2008-06-10) on panic.chaosreigns.com X-spam-Status: No, hits=3.8 required=5.0 tests=HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_20,HTML_MESSAGE, HTML_TAG_BALANCE_HEAD,MTX_FAIL,MTX_NONE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NO X-DNSWL: No Received: from www2.csweb.sk (www2.csweb.sk [188.123.97.43]) by panic.chaosreigns.com (Postfix) with ESMTP for <darxus[at]chaosreigns.com>; Mon, 12 Jul 2010 05:35:17 -0400 (EDT) Received: from web1.csweb.sk (www.csweb.sk [188.123.97.28]) by www2.csweb.sk (Postfix) with ESMTP id E53F82AA1C for <darxus[at]chaosreigns.com>; Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:34:47 +0200 (CEST) Received: by web1.csweb.sk (Postfix, from userid 5501) id BD4FBCFD08; Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:35:15 +0200 (CEST) Received: from localhost by web1.csweb.sk with SpamAssassin (version 3.2.5); Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:35:15 +0200 From: BCC Credito Cooperativo <conti[at]cartabcc.it> To: darxus[at]chaosreigns.com Subject: Per la sicurezza del tuo account abbiamo bisogno di un aggiornamento del profilo. Date: 12 Jul 2010 05:35:11 -0400 Message-Id: <20100712053511.D4B3376E2E72E2D0[at]cartabcc.it> MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------=_4C3AE1D3.1CABE65A" X-Envelope-From: <conti[at]cartabcc.it> X-Virus: Content-Length: 6107 I verified this IP is not listed in my relaying IPs.
  7. Please add a suggestion to try copying and pasting the "account configuration email" in the body of a new email if you're having problems, particularly in the "Headers not found." section. It wouldn't accept mine as an attachment, and worked fine in the body of a new email. I believe I sent a thorough email with details of the issue to the appropriate address.