Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'spamcop blocked'.
Found 1 result
I recently moved a domain to Google Apps. But, as I've sent a report through the Habul plugin (for thunderbird), I am getting blocked reports from Gmail (either gmail.com or my hosted email on Google), that look like this below. Can someone let me know if this is a general problem, as I did search the forums and didn't find anything. But it seems odd they would do this, unless I'm missing something. Thanks. Message blocked Your message to submit.[omitted]@spam.spamcop.net has been blocked. See technical details below for more information. LEARN MORE