Mailblocks.com

brucewagner

Mailblocks.com is THE solution to spam!

Would someone please remove the Mailblocks.com servers from your spammers lists.

By including Mailblocks.com servers on your "blacklist", you are recommending that subscribers to your list NOT accept email from these servers.

Your recommendation is causing damage to all the legitimate users of Mailblocks.com who are simply TRY TO AVOID AND DEFEAT spam!

Your recommending that organizations not accept email from Mailblocks.com users is an ABUSE of the responsibility you claim to promote.

If someone at spamcop does not correct this problem by removing legitimate servers from your "blacklist" of recommendations, the result WILL be....

The organizations are going to continue to hear a fury of backlash against the use of the flawed Spamcop lists, and your "blacklists" will become irrelevent.

You owe it to the cause of defeating spam, if that is your real intention and motivation at all....., to correct this fatal flaw in your system.

Bruce Wagner

President

Bold Funding, Inc.

Chicago, Illinois

312-951-7960

bred[at]mailblocks.com

Yet...... No..... Wait.... Spamcop is getting $1,000 per subscription to its blocklist....

If that list becomes deemed as unusable, due to furies of complaints from legitimate users... Spamcop stands to lose a LOT of money... not to mention the damage to their reputation.

Bruce Wagner

President

Bold Funding, Inc.

Chicago, Illinois

312-951-7960

bred[at]mailblocks.com

Yet...... No.....    Wait....    Spamcop is getting $1,000 per subscription to its blocklist....

If that list becomes deemed as unusable, due to furies of complaints from legitimate users... Spamcop stands to lose a LOT of money...  not to mention the damage to their reputation.

Bruce Wagner

President

Bold Funding, Inc.

Chicago, Illinois

312-951-7960

bred[at]mailblocks.com

Where did you hear that? Show some proof of that? I use the blocklist on our servers and I do not pay a cent!

The only person who is ruining their reputation is you.

Yet......   No.....    Wait....    Spamcop is getting $1,000 per subscription to its blocklist....

Where did you hear that? Show some proof of that? I use the blocklist on our servers and I do not pay a cent!

I think he was confusing querying the block list (Query cost FAQ) with the $1000 charge to have direct access to the list (Direct access FAQ)

I, too, choose to query the list for free.

Archived