Feature Request: Where to send Held Mail Reports

I have my whole family signed up with spamcop, but they are terrible at actually going in and reporting the spam they get. I'd like to go in and do it for them, but I'd prefer to not have to check all the time. It would be great if I could tell SpamCop to email me the Held Mail Reports instead of (or in addition to) the account holders.

oh, my mistake -- What was I thinking??

(edit...)

it is indeed in webmail at

https://webmail.spamcop.net/horde/imp/spamc...preferences.php

under

Options ->

SpamCop Tools - >

Select your email forwarding, change your password or mail reports.

should this thread be moved, or should I start a new one in the other forum?

(what's proper etiquette for this board?)

Since you have found a satisfactory answer apparently, I think you could leave it up to the moderator to move if he wants to.

If you were still looking for an answer, you could post again in the right forum so you might get a quicker answer.

I don't have much experience with moving threads or how useful it is for people looking for information so I don't know what a moderator would think. And it is too soon to say there is 'proper' custom for these forums.

Miss Betsy

Since you have found a satisfactory answer apparently, I think you could leave it up to the moderator to move if he wants to.

If you were still looking for an answer, you could post again in the right forum so you might get a quicker answer.

I don't have much experience with moving threads or how useful it is for people looking for information so I don't know what a moderator would think.  And it is too soon to say there is 'proper' custom for these forums.

Miss Betsy

...Except for one occasion where I was wrong about which forum a post should go, every suggestion I've made for a post to be moved has been....

moving threads or how useful it is for people looking for information

"Moving" isn't wuite so bad, as a marker can be left to steer folks to the "new" location. It's the "merging" that bothers me ... as requested so many times now, things like Julian's "put your comments here" but as it's a Topic under a Forum, I can "Merge" the out-of-place" posting into Julian's Topic, but there's no marker left to show the original poster where his/her post "disappeared" to .... and I've been getting some pretty wild responses to the PM's sent to some advising them of the movement and why ... especially when they see how many pages they "have to wade through" to see if anyone has answered their questions. (and you know as well as I that answers there are few and far between <g>)

Except for one occasion where I was wrong

We'll have no second guessing about first decisions here! <g>

every suggestion I've made for a post to be moved has been..

Now, if "we" could just get better at the timing, eh? Was a bit wrapped up in replacing some door glass shot out by someone with a new (?) BB gun this morning.

Archived