Sign in to follow this  
redrob

malhost "Zen Internet" only partially configured--need help

I've been trying to configure the zen mailhosts, but spamcop hasn't seen all mailhost aliases for zen.

For instance if you compare the mx records for zen.co.uk (as seen at http://www.robtex.com/dns/zen.co.uk.html) with the standard "Zen Internet" mailhost config in spamcop, some servers are missing.

For instance, the lack of the following server is preventing me from submitting some spam:

212.23.6.48 bastion02.mail.zen.net.uk

While I have tried to force other mail server in the pool to register, by sending multiple e-mails, the only server spamcop registration e-mails pass through is bastion01.mail.zen.net.uk

You will need to send an email to service[at]admin.spamcop.net with "mailhosts" in the subject line and be sure to include your account name; as this is outside the scope of what can be handled in this forum.

For more information about the subject see: Mail-Host Configuration of your Reporting Account

212.23.6.48 bastion02.mail.zen.net.uk
I added that to the Zen Internet (11196) Mailhost.

Try reporting your spam again.

It would still be a good idea to send me your login email address so I can review your account details. Do not post your email address here in public.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

service[at]admin.spamcop.net