ip block 67.159.26.192

jcfpr

hi, sorry for my english

i have my mail blocked

when i query bl.spamcop.net - 67.159.26.192 I have the next result but 2 hours before i have the indication to wait 8 hours to delisted and the same 2 times in the past 30 hours.

Why this and what is the reason to have more hours without incidents?

thanks

(Help) (Trace IP) (SenderBase Lookup)

67.159.26.192 listed in bl.spamcop.net (127.0.0.2)

If there are no reports of ongoing objectionable email from this system it will be delisted automatically in approximately 23 hour

Causes of listing

System has sent mail to SpamCop spam traps in the past week (spam traps are secret, no reports or evidence are provided by SpamCop)

SpamCop users have reported system as a source of spam less than 10 times in the past week

Additional potential problems

(these factors do not directly result in spamcop listing)

System administrator has already delisted this system once

Because of the above problems, express-delisting is not available

Listing History

In the past 33 hours, it has been listed 2 times for a total of 30 hours

hi, sorry for my english
Hi!

...And we are sorry for not readily having help available in your best language (which is what, may I ask? Perhaps an online translation service, such as babelfish.com, can help).

<snip>

when i query bl.spamcop.net - 67.159.26.192 I have the next result but 2 hours before i have the indication to wait 8 hours to delisted and the same 2 times in the past 30 hours.

<snip>

...If I understand your question correctly (I think you are asking why the wait time to be delisted goes up and down), the answer is that as more spam sent by 67.159.26.192 is received by spam traps or reported by SpamCop reporting users, the calculation changes. For a bit more detail, see SpamCop FAQ entry "What is on the list?"

...If you still have more questions (or my understanding is wrong and you need to correct me), please ask here by using the blue "Add Reply" button that is below and to the right of the last message or click the blue "Reply" button below and to the right of this message.

What makes you think there have been no more incidents? what have you done to stop the spew from that server? SpamCop is working as it should, adding hours with each new report/spamtrap hit. Requesting delisting without solving the problem did not help. Get a clue.

67.159.26.192 = eco.tuxSP.pt is sending spam to our users and to our system. It has only been 2 hours since the last spam arrived here.

The server will be automatically removed from our blocking list 24 hours after the spam stops.

These are partial headers from a recent spam:

Received: from eco.tuxsp.pt (eco.tuxSP.pt [67.159.26.192])

by [our trap server] (8.14.3/8.14.3/20080819) with ESMTP id x

for <x>; Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:xx:xx +0100 (BST)

Received: from filipe by eco.tuxsp.pt with local (Exim 4.69)

(envelope-from <x>)

id x; Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:xx:xx +0100

Subject: We have chosen the best for you (LICENSED PACK 432)

Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:xx:xx +0100

If you are not the system administrator, please share this information with him.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- service[at]admin.spamcop.net -

How can I ask for the reports? Best Regards
You would have to ask fdcservers.net or cais.com but Don has already given you details of the recent spam messages - you need to see if you can find them in your logs.

You (or your network administrator if that is not you) can ask for reports on new spam:

http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/75.html -> http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/94.html

Looking good so far:

http://www.senderbase.org/senderbase_queri...g=67.159.26.192

Volume Statistics for this IP

[/tcol] Magnitude Vol Change vs. Last Month
Last day 2.8 -73%
Last month 3.4

Good afternoon Farelf.

I noticed that the server where I am lodged it has the poor classification in the reputation. Which the factors that count for this classification? spam or other factors?

... I noticed that the server where I am lodged it has the poor classification in the reputation. Which the factors that count for this classification? spam or other factors?
Hi, yes we believe it is mostly the ratio of spam to good mail for a server, the reputation should move back to neutral after some time with normal messaging.

The page at SenderBase does not explain exactly but it is all I know: http://www.senderbase.org/help/sbrs

Archived