Main log in screen just hangs, can't log in

Sorry if I'm not following protocol, but trying to search my problem with the right words and not pull up 2004 answers seems very difficult. I just need to know why I can't log in.

Screen just ticks away, and several times I've gotten the offer to renew. Thought I already did that in July, but we've been moving so maybe I hadn't and went ahead and paid the $30 via paypal instant xfer. Still the same hanging issue, culminating with the same 'check your info/click here to renew' page or the 'page not found' screen.

NOTE that I always open a new browser window and type in the webmail.spamcop.net address - not using any remote system or shortcuts, etc.

MANY THANKS for any kind assistance!!

Hi, boatsafloat!

...Sorry to hear of your problem. Please try reporting it through either http://mail.spamcop.net/contact.php or via e-mail to support[at]spamcop.net. Be patient, though, as it seems the mail admin is quite busy and lost one of the people (or is it the only person?) who had been assisting.

...Good luck!

There is something wrong.

I was able to finally get in, but the webmail interface is not responding properly.

Email flow appears to be OK. My test messages came right through.

I'm hoping to catch somebody on Instant Messenger, but no joy yet. Unfortunately, that's be best I can do right now.

- Don D'Minion -

Archived