Company email blocked

My company e mail has been listed twice now in SPAMCOP. I am trying to run a genuine business here and this is extremely annoying and disruptive.

I am also not impressed that you do not make it easy for me to contact an actual person about this and I have to write to this forum instead.

Please can somebody contact me asap.

Thank you.

Split from "FAQ under construction" area, PM to O/P advising of move.

... Please can somebody contact me asap.
Hi, you can contact SC Admin at service[at]admin.spamcop.net or a deputy at deputies[at]admin.spamcop.net Before you do, it might help if you looked at http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml - to check current status and to look at some of the links and information offered.

There is nothing to prevent you discussing your situation in this forum & topic but that is not what you are asking.

My company e mail has been listed twice now in SPAMCOP. I am trying to run a genuine business here and this is extremely annoying and disruptive.
...Oh, gee, sorry -- your company's e-mail server has been used to send spam and rather than being apologetic, thankful for being notified of a potentially serious problem on your network and assuring us that your company is taking all possible steps to discover and stop the issue, you come here to berate people who can do little to help you (and nothing at all without knowing the IP address of the blacklisted machine) and, like those other poor souls to whom your spew is being sent, ourselves victims of spam? :( <frown>
I am also not impressed that you do not make it easy for me to contact an actual person about this and I have to write to this forum instead.
...Well, gee, sorry, we tried, but if you don't bother to at least look through the FAQ or use one of the search options offered here, I don't see how you can expect to find the information you want.

...See SpamCop FAQ (link near top left of page) entry labeled "SpamCop's System & Active Staff User Guide."

...SpamCop staff do occasionally drop by and answer such inquiries but if you're unwilling to pursue this further here in the Forum, search around these Forums for one of the (at least) two e-mail addresses that SpamCop staff member Don D'Minion posts for contact (or click this link: http://forum.spamcop.net/scwik/SpamCopStaff).

Thank you.

Your posting address is not currently listed but seems to have had some history of spamtrap hits as the [report history] link (available to paid reporters) shows no additional information. Did you post this from your mail server (or the same address as the mail server uses)?

SpamCop v 4.6.0.030 © 1992-2009 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.

Parsing input: 200.108.111.231

[report history]

Routing details for 200.108.111.231

[refresh/show] Cached whois for 200.108.111.231 : jfrancia[at]mail.tim.com.pe

Using last resort contacts jfrancia[at]mail.tim.com.pe

Statistics:

200.108.111.231 not listed in bl.spamcop.net

More Information..

200.108.111.231 not listed in dnsbl.njabl.org ( 127.0.0.8 )

200.108.111.231 not listed in dnsbl.njabl.org ( 127.0.0.9 )

200.108.111.231 listed in cbl.abuseat.org ( 127.0.0.2 )

Reporting addresses:

jfrancia[at]mail.tim.com.pe

Archived