...So far, no luck. I received the configuration e-mails but when I sent them back as attachments, got return e-mails that tell me, "Sorry, but it appears you did not provide all email headers." :( I'll try again tomorrow, copying-and-pasting the full headers into my replies.

...So far, no luck.  I received the configuration e-mails but when I sent them back as attachments, got return e-mails that tell me, "Sorry, but it appears you did not provide all email headers." :( I'll try again tomorrow, copying-and-pasting the full headers into my replies.

...Success using copy-and-paste into a fresh e-mail (similar to the SpamCop.net Online one-part report form). I'll try to do the others tomorrow....

...So far, no luck.  I received the configuration e-mails but when I sent them back as attachments, got return e-mails that tell me, "Sorry, but it appears you did not provide all email headers."   :(   I'll try again tomorrow, copying-and-pasting the full headers into my replies.

...Success using copy-and-paste into a fresh e-mail (similar to the SpamCop.net Online one-part report form). I'll try to do the others tomorrow....

...Oops, I declared victory too soon. Please see Parse of a spam I submitted. It seems to be complaining that host usbb-lacgw1.lac.uis.unisys.com ([129.226.160.21]) is a possible forgery:

Possible forgery. Supposed receiving system not associated with any of your mailhosts
. However, the Mail Host configuration screen does not offer this server as one to be tested and it does not offer a way to type in a server.

...What do we do now?

Archived