[Resolved] Webmail Help: how do I create a contact with several email addresses

I have a small group of friends to whom I need to send out an email. I'm using SpamCop Webmail. How do I create a "contact" or email target for several email addresses? Contacts appear to support only one email address.

I have a small group of friends to whom I need to send out an email. I'm using SpamCop Webmail. How do I create a "contact" or email target for several email addresses? Contacts appear to support only one email address.

How about verifying whether the instructions found at http://www.bigsoft.co.uk/blog/index.php/20...-in-horde-webma work or not? Please note/Post any changes required for the upcoming FAQ/Wiki entry here.

Just noting that the embedded Help didn't seem to address this, so I did a simple Google query using horde +"contact list" as the search string.

You can use tthe " +" symbol

like cherrick+petz1[at]spamcxp.not

my actual address is petz1[at]spamcxp.not

(email address is of course munged)

Archived