AutoComplete in IE not working for SpamCop webmail

I need to get autocomplete to work in IE8 for SpamCop webmail, for a client. They won't use Firefox, and I just got them started using SpamCop. Now they're getting frustrated with having to type in their SpamCop address and password every time.

The AutoComplete & Password saving will work in IE for forms on other websites/webpages, but not for SpamCop webmail.

I've seen it work in IE for SpamCop webmail on other computers, but now I can't get it to work for a client, or for myself on my own computer.

I've checked the settings for AutoComplete in IE8, making sure they are turned on. I've tried clearing the AutoComplete history (an all other history information). I've even turned on the option "Use inline AutoComplete (outside of Internet Explorer)". Nothing works.

Help?

I need to get autocomplete to work in IE8 for SpamCop webmail, for a client. They won't use Firefox, and I just got them started using SpamCop. Now they're getting frustrated with having to type in their SpamCop address and password every time.

The AutoComplete & Password saving will work in IE for forms on other websites/webpages, but not for SpamCop webmail.

I cannot get IE 8 (or 9 beta) to work under XP, vista or Windows 7 either?

Some cookies issue "I think"?

Cannot log into "Very Easy Reporting" VER/Held" with IE 8/9

Can do this with Firefox or Google Chrome no trouble

NOTHING I do will clear the Microsoft "spyware" locking me out

Tried "historykill", "Privacy eraser". etc, even deleting registry entries nothing so far removes whatever spyware Mirosoft is using?

Still waiting for Google Chrome operating system in the hope it will work reliably

Been using computers since late 80's in Unix then DOS then Windows (not seen a REAl UPGRADE in Windows since 3.11)

Seems to me the only thing Microsoft have been able to do since Bill Gates left is shoot off their own toes

Archived