Withdrawing a report sent in error

neviller

Very rarely, I report a batch of spam without noticing until afterwards that there was one good message in the middle of it. I don't want to damage the reputation of the sender or cause unnecessary work for their ISP. How can I withdraw a mistaken spam report?

...How can I withdraw a mistaken spam report?
Hi neviller,

see

http://forum.spamcop.net/scwik/UnsendReport

The deputies' address shown in the above will work, no doubt, but the current preferred address is

deputies[at]admin.spamcop.net (replace [at] with [at])

Moved herewith from SpamCop Discussion > Discussions & Observations > How to use .... Instructions, Tutorials > SpamCop Reporting

The deputies' address shown in the above will work, no doubt, but the current preferred address is

Updated the Wiki page to show the correct e-mail address.

I searched the FAQ for recall, error and mistake, but didn't think of "unsend", which would have worked! With any luck this thread may help someone else to find the answer in future.

Not staed is just what FAQ and perhaps the starting point for that search was used. Alternative points/scans would also include the page SpamCop.net Reporting Related Category lisying of Wiki pages tagged as specifically related to SpamCop.net Reporting.

The single-page-access-expanded version of the SpamCop.net FAQ found 'here' has the link listing showing;

Original SpamCop FAQ & Added Forum Items, Never up to date, changes oftenp/b[ .... scroll down/jump to;

SpamCop Parsing and Reporting Service

What is Mole Reporting?

What is Quick Reporting?

How can I unsend a Report? <------

Definitely concede the problem with the selection of keywords, but ....????

Archived