[Resolved] smtp.cesmail.net doesn't deliver mail

Hi.

The email problem I spoke of yesterday has been narrowed down to smtp.cesmail.net

I normally use smtp.cesmail.net as my default mail gateway. However, as of yesterday, all mail sent via smtp.cesmail.net to my ******[at]spamcop.net address, is accepted but not delivered.

Mailing ******[at]spamcop.net via another smtp gateway works fine.

Mailing other (not spamcop related) addresses via smtp.cesmail.net also works fine.

I have PM'ed jefft about this. If he is not the person to handle this anymore, please let me know who is.

Best regards,

Mikael

The email problem I spoke of yesterday has been narrowed down to smtp.cesmail.net

I normally use smtp.cesmail.net as my default mail gateway. However, as of yesterday, all mail sent via smtp.cesmail.net to my ******[at]spamcop.net address, is accepted but not delivered.

I have PM'ed jefft about this. If he is not the person to handle this anymore, please let me know who is.

OK .. I have been waiting, waiting for some response from JT and/or the email_support person. Followed your lead, sent an e-mail from spamcop.net to spamcop.net with a CC: to a gmail.com account. Got the gmail copy, no sign of the spamcop copy. Sent an e-mail from the gmail account with a copy of the headers to email_support person advising of this issue. Thanks for the heads-up, perhaps a kinder explanation about the no-response mode from the powers-that-be?????

We are investigating reported issues where mail sent via SMTP.cesmail.net to [at]spamcop.net email addresses is not showing up in user's inboxes.

Mail sent using smtp.cesmail.net to other/outside email addresses is working, even if that email address forwards back to an [at]spamcop address.

~~~~~~~~ note ~~~~~~~~

If you are encountering problems with the email system, please write to support[at]spamcop.net so that your issue opens a ticket in the ticketing system which allows us to track the problem. Please do *not* PM me with the problem. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything seems fine now. My missing mails has just appeared.

Sorry about PM'ing you, but that was the advice I got as writing support[at]spamcop.net did not open a ticket, likely due to the problem I tried to report.

Archived