***Please read *** Email Update #4

1)I have acknowledged your emails with email addresses as per my request. If you have not gotten an ack from me then send it again to support[at]cesmail.net

2) There is no change in the plan for Saturday as previously posted.

3) Please note that restoring the old emails is not going to be instantaneous and will take quite some time. I do not know how long it will take to complete.

4) We are aware of issues with reported spams hanging around in the held mail folder. Please try to not report the same spams multiple times.

4) We are aware of issues with reported spams hanging around in the held mail folder. Please try to not report the same spams multiple times.

I'm pretty sure this can be resolved by each email account holder by manually creating a "Trash" folder and associating it with the Trash function in "Options / Deleting and Moving Messages." I did that *before* trying to report any Held mail and things worked just fine.

DT

Please create and pin a topic for how to back up everything to outside or home copies, so this never happens again. Some folks were clever enough to have them. I thought I did, but like others it appears I misunderstood how IMAP works; my home mailbox for copies disappeared along with the others.

I'm pretty sure this can be resolved by each email account holder by manually creating a "Trash" folder and associating it with the Trash function in "Options / Deleting and Moving Messages." I did that *before* trying to report any Held mail and things worked just fine.

DT

I found that when I had a spam that would not delete from my "VER" held

By logging into WebMail and deleting from there auto-creates a Trash folder

The problem is then fixed, with spam deleting as it should from "VER" held

Please create and pin a topic for how to back up everything to outside or home copies, so this never happens again. Some folks were clever enough to have them. I thought I did, but like others it appears I misunderstood how IMAP works; my home mailbox for copies disappeared along with the others.

Not pinned but I suggest this method

HERE And HERE

Maybe someone has a better idea?

Archived