My domain name is being spoofed

momofone

I had an irate cease and desist email from somebody who thinks they are getting sent email from my domain.

Replying to subject line: Re: Buy HQ Meds Online

I have a really fantastic host (managed) and they have already set up domain keys and spf record. But when I do a search for my domain in Google, I get a service (ultimateemail.com) come up offering to give people email address from my domain ([at]mydomain.com)!

Can any spamtech savvy person advise what I can do about this?

THX

I had an irate cease and desist email from somebody who thinks they are getting sent email from my domain.

Replying to subject line: Re: Buy HQ Meds Online

I have a really fantastic host (managed) and they have already set up domain keys and spf record. But when I do a search for my domain in Google, I get a service (ultimateemail.com) come up offering to give people email address from my domain ([at]mydomain.com)!

Can any spamtech savvy person advise what I can do about this?

THX

You are being "joe jobbed" IMO

You need a boilerplate reply advising people to use SpamCop to find the real source of their email spam and report it. The best defense is still attack.

You or One can also attack the Website of the spammer there are free spamtools for doing this like Complainterator although I haven't used it for years, but was very effective in removing spammer sites (I included the SpamCop Link showing the spam in auto-report)

Archived