View recent reports says "Nothing found"

mshayne

I have been sending reports to SpamCop for the past couple of days and it always says “Nothing found” when I try to view recent reports. I am registered as a “mole”, but I don’t even know if this is working. I've added an alternate email address to recieve copies of the reports, but have not got one yet.

How do I see results of my efforts?

I have been sending reports to SpamCop for the past couple of days and it always says “Nothing found” when I try to view recent reports.  I am registered as a “mole”, but I don’t even know if this is working.  I've added an alternate email address to recieve copies of the reports, but have not got one yet.

How do I see results of my efforts?

I understand that in "mole" mode no notifications go out but the stats are updated for the blocklist for the sending server. If you are sending you spam in as an attachment place "Reply Anyway" without the quotes in the subject of the email you use to send the spam attachmants.

If you are sending you[sic] spam in as an attachment place "Reply Anyway" without the quotes in the subject of the email you use to send the spam attachmants.

Would a Deputy or Admin please address whether or not this is still necessary? There seems to be some confusion. Thanks!

Archived