blacklist ip number

ufukturkay

Good luck mr admin ip address of our company is located in the blacklist. cleanup lists ip number we ask you. Below you will find the necessary information.

best regards

IP number: 176.33.178.9

<yalcinuslu[at]pistongasspring.com> mail.prodataweb.com # 501 ... Sender refused by the DNSBL bl.spamcop.net # #

ertan.beler [at] etel.com.tr 5.7.1 <yalcinuslu[at]pistongasspring.com> mail.prodataweb.com # 501 ... Sender refused by the DNSBL bl.spamcop.net # # Original message headers: Received: from PISTON.pistongasspring.com ([fe80 :: f02f: 16f3: 58bc: 47d8]) by PISTON.pistongasspring.com ([fe80 :: f02f: 16f3: 58bc: 47d8% 10]) with mapi; Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:57:32 +0300 From: Yalcin Uslu <yalcinuslu[at]pistongasspring.com> To: "export[at]etel.com.tr" <export[at]etel.com.tr> CC: "ertan.beler [at] etel.com.tr" <ertan.beler[at]etel.com.tr>, =? iso-8859-9? Q? B = FClent_Koruk? = <bulentkoruk[at]pistongasspring.com>, "Stefanny Ariza "<stefannyariza[at]pistongasspring.com> Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:57:30 +0300 Subject: Price Quotation. Thread-Topic: Price Offer. Thread-Index: Ac1whHdmKsO0T9jARXqxITbodGEk7g == Message-ID: <84C71967AB891A49AF62A5ADB771FBCE2ABB83C875[at]PISTON.pistongasspring.com> Accept-Language: en-US, en-US Content-Language: en-US X-MS-Has-Attach: yes X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: acceptlanguage: en-US, en-US Content-Type: multipart / mixed; boundary = "_006_84C71967AB891A49AF62A5ADB771FBCE2ABB83C875PISTONpistong_" MIME-Version: 1.0

176.33.178.9 is mail.pistongasspring.com

I'm sorry to report that the server is sending spam to our spamtraps. We know for a fact that our trap servers accurately record the source IP when they get mail.

A spamtrap is an unused address whose sole reason for existence is to see if people will send unsolicited mail to it. Sending mail to nonexistent addresses is proof-positive that email addresses are being added to a mailing list without the address owner's permission. Or the machine has been compromised and is suddenly sending spam.

We guard our traps like gold for fear of revealing the email addresses, which is why we don't send any reports about the spam they get, so I'm afraid there aren't many details I can share with you.

This partial header is the most I can share with you:

Received: from mail.pistongasspring.com ([176.33.178.9])

by [trap servername] with SMTP; 03 Aug 2012 02:xx:xx -0700

Subject: Sales

Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012

These days, the most common problem is backdoor spam sending spyware that has been installed by a Trojan or Worm. The server may be suffering from an open proxy port exploit, or has been compromised by some other means. The reason the mail doesn't show up in your logs is because the spammer uses his own SMTP engine to send the mail after he connects to the open port.

http://spamlinks.net/index.html

That link may have information that will help you.

Please share this information with your Internet Service Provider and ask them to stop the spam.

The IP will automatically be removed from our list 24 hours after the spam stops.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- service[at]admin.spamcop.net -

Count the number in the ip admin deleted after 24 hours could you help us about it

176.33.178.9 is mail.pistongasspring.com

I'm sorry to report that the server is sending spam to our spamtraps. We know for a fact that our trap servers accurately record the source IP when they get mail.

A spamtrap is an unused address whose sole reason for existence is to see if people will send unsolicited mail to it. Sending mail to nonexistent addresses is proof-positive that email addresses are being added to a mailing list without the address owner's permission. Or the machine has been compromised and is suddenly sending spam.

We guard our traps like gold for fear of revealing the email addresses, which is why we don't send any reports about the spam they get, so I'm afraid there aren't many details I can share with you.

This partial header is the most I can share with you:

Received: from mail.pistongasspring.com ([176.33.178.9])

by [trap servername] with SMTP; 03 Aug 2012 02:xx:xx -0700

Subject: Sales

Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012

These days, the most common problem is backdoor spam sending spyware that has been installed by a Trojan or Worm. The server may be suffering from an open proxy port exploit, or has been compromised by some other means. The reason the mail doesn't show up in your logs is because the spammer uses his own SMTP engine to send the mail after he connects to the open port.

http://spamlinks.net/index.html

That link may have information that will help you.

Please share this information with your Internet Service Provider and ask them to stop the spam.

The IP will automatically be removed from our list 24 hours after the spam stops.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- service[at]admin.spamcop.net -

Archived