[Resolved] Changed Password on Mailhost

grush

Hi, grush,

...Sorry to hear of your problem! I'm also sorry that I don't have a certain answer for you, as I am not a SpamCop mail user, but I hope I have helped by moving your request from the "Mailhost Configuration of your Reporting Account" Forum to the "SpamCop Email System & Accounts Forum, as I'm guessing from your question that you are referring to another e-mail account that you've associated with SpamCop e-mail and not with the SpamCop reporting Mailhosts functionality, which is not related.

...If no one comes along with a better answer, I would suggest you follow the link in the SpamCop FAQ (links to which are available near the top left of each SpamCop Forum page) labeled "I forgot my Password / can't login / other account problems."

...Good luck!

This is an email services issue. Nothing to do with Mailhosts.

A mail host is a company that provides email services. They "host" your email account.

At SpamCop, there is no such thing as a "mail host" account. When we talk about registering Mailhosts, we simply mean that you tell SpamCop who supplies you with email services. We do not create an "account" for the host.

If SpamCop is collecting your email, just log into your SpamCop account at

http://webmail.spamcop.net/horde/imp/login.php and use the "Options" button

on the toolbar to get into the "SpamCop Tools" section. Use the

"Configure external POP servers" page to tell SpamCop how to get your email.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net -

Sorry I posted to the wrong board. I was confused. The problem was I had to change the password on my regular email end that I have forwarded to SpamCop. I finally found where to change it...the first option under email settings, duh. I don't know why I had so much problem finding where to change it. Anyway, the problem is resolved. Thanks all for your help! :)

Archived