[Resolved] duplicate/triplicate emails

Hi, is there something going on with Spamcop's email? I'm seeing doubles and sometimes triples of email messages, both in webmail and IMAP. Not sure about POP3, as I don't download my email regularly; still hoping to get my primary email client working again (with FOSS software, sometimes bugs don't get squished promptly. :() so I tend to leave my email on SpamCop until I have to download it.

...You already probably know what follows but I include it for the benefit of others who might find this topic and don't know. Please see SpamCop FAQ (links to which appear near the top left of each SpamCop Forum page) entry labeled "I forgot my Password / can't login / other account problems."

By any chance are you using Office 2013?

Nope. At home, I use Thunderbird. At work, I use webmail.

...You already probably know what follows but I include it for the benefit of others who might find this topic and don't know. Please see SpamCop FAQ (links to which appear near the top left of each SpamCop Forum page) entry labeled "I forgot my Password / can't login / other account problems."

Well, I was mainly thinking I'd see if it was just me or if anyone else was seeing the issue. I went ahead and fired off a message to the support group.

Nope. At home, I use Thunderbird. At work, I use webmail.

Well, I was mainly thinking I'd see if it was just me or if anyone else was seeing the issue. I went ahead and fired off a message to the support group.

Tools/Account Settings

Server settings POP

Uncheck "Leave messages on server" ?

Imap is different

Tools/Account Settings

Server settings POP

Uncheck "Leave messages on server" ?

Imap is different

Problem solved, I think... Tech Support asked whether they were POP-ing my email or if it was being forwarded and a lightbulb went off in my head... checked SpamCop and Yahoo, and sure enough Yahoo was forwarding, and SpamCop was POP-ing... not sure why it suddenly started showing up, but.... Oh well... I've now got Yahoo set so that it knows the email will be POP-ed. Hopefully it's resolved now.

Archived