Sign in to follow this  
SpamCop 98

[Resolved] Inbox emptied

Right before my eyes all the alphabets were sucked out of my inbox, nothing there, have emailed support[at]ces. Posting to see if I'm the only one.

I've seen the same, although everything came back in a minute or so. Happened a couple of times on two accounts on separate machines. Both the imap client and the webmail inboxes were empty then reappeared.

Also seeing intermittent server errors - not responding, server out of disk space, unable to save message in sent folder.

Seeing the same thing here. Nothing in the deleted mail folder. Thought it was something I did accidentally.

Same here. Email went away. It all came back. Intermittently can not move between folders.

Same here. Email went away. It all came back. Intermittently can not move between folders.

Thanks folks for the problem reports. The problem is resolved. The system is catching up on the queued email.

Some mail may have been soft-bounced/delayed/4xx'ed which is a standard part of the SMTP protocol and requests the sending server to retry.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Write to support[at]cesmail.net and open a ticket if you continue to see problems.