Sign in to follow this  
gringo225

spam cop down? 3:14 EDT July 17, 2013

Please check if the mail service stopped working. I have received no emails and sent several tests via gmail to my inbound/downstream accounts. Nothing has come through.

Thanks

...Since you are asking about the e-mail service and not the SpamCop Reporting (parser) service, and since according to the graphic in the upper-right corner of the page the parser seems to be handling spam submissions, I am taking the liberty of moving this from the "SpamCop Reporting Help" Forum to the "SpamCop Email System & Accounts" Forum where it is more likely to attract the attention of someone who will be able to reply knowledgeably.

No mail is coming in, tested with gmail etc...

Edit by SteveT: merged this content from "spam cop down? 09:45 am EDT July 18, 2013" -- no need for two topics on essentially the same subject.

Mail is definitely working right now. Otherwise I wouldn't have hit nearly 100 pieces of stock scam spam today.:o

yes we had a problem that affected a small number of users/small amount of mail. We found and fixed the problem a couple of hours ago. If you are still encountering issues please open a ticket at support ~~ at ~~ cesmail.net

yes we had a problem that affected a small number of users/small amount of mail. We found and fixed the problem a couple of hours ago. If you are still encountering issues please open a ticket at support ~~ at ~~ cesmail.net

What is the fastest and preferred method of reporting problems? i searched the faq's for support topics and did not find any. Above are you suggesting we send an email to report problems to: support ~~at~~.... ?

Thanks

Yes, that was the suggestion (lose the tildes, etc.). An autoresponder should send back a ticket number, receipt or otherwise sometimes providing another step in the trouble-shooting. Another contact method when mail is thoroughly bollixed:

http://mail.spamcop.net/contact.php

... or the help button on the webmail interface.