Inbound mail very slow

Any updates? My 'Held Mail' folder had lots of spam dated today, but my inbox has nothing after 08/05/13 18:17:36 MDT.

I'm starting to see some emails come into my inbox. Slowly

So far today, from SC, I've received 4 emails from a usual amount of around 80 that I would normally have received by now - 5%. Not good. Nothing new, all yesterday's stuff.

Have had to switch off mail forwarding in my ISP's webmail and am monitoring that for recent stuff.

Some good news would be welcome.

I've had one recent, but a whole bunch I should have had has not arrived. Russian/Ukranian criminals no doubt, they hate us so much and will do anything to damage us (I keep on reporting, heh heh), but can you give us an update? Should we treat the mails that haven't arrived as lost?

Hi -- inbound mail is arriving very slowly in user Inboxes. We are checking out the system. Sorry for the delayed post. I'll update as I know more.

Thanks for your patience.

****update****

The system is continuing to work it's way through the queued mail. Unfortunately this will take a few hours to clear up.

Thanks for the update. Should we hold off burdening the system more by turning on mail forwarding from our ISP's? (Or POP-ing, however one has it set).

In other words, I doubt current traffic is going through ahead of the old stuff, right?

Hi -- inbound mail is arriving very slowly in user Inboxes. We are checking out the system. Sorry for the delayed post. I'll update as I know more.

Thanks for your patience.

Any guess when things will be back to normal. This is the worst delay I can recall in nearly 10 years of using SpamCop. :excl:

Any guess when things will be back to normal. This is the worst delay I can recall in nearly 10 years of using SpamCop. :excl:

At the rate this is going another day to fully catch up may not be out of the question. I don't think it has finished Monday yet, let alone Tuesday.

The few I've got so far have been from about 15 hours ago or earlier.

Scheduled Service Outage

This update has been postponed with no ETA to proceed. Will post update when known.

Archived