It appears you did not provide all email headers

My ISP has changed its routing and now involves another third party host in the standard mail relay route.

I tried to update SpamCop but when I create a new message and paste ALL the email (including all the headers into it) and send it to the approriate address it gets rejected with:

"Hello SpamCop user,

Sorry, but SpamCop has encountered errors:

Headers not found.

It appears you did not provide all email headers. Please consult this FAQ

for more information on getting full headers from your software, then try

again."

I most certainly did so I'm not sure what is going on.

Hi, SteveAtty,

...Sorry to hear of your problem. I'm afraid you are probably going to need help from SpamCop staff for this one -- contact e-mail address is service[at]spamcop.net. Please include "Mailhost" in your e-mail subject.

...For further information, please refer to topic "Pinned: Mailhost Issues - please read before posting" in this Forum.

...Good luck!

If I submit through the form it complains that my email routes traverse more than one domain..

I remember this from last time and it was a complete pain. As my ISP is likely to change thing again which will change my routing I think I'll call it a day.

...Yep, mine adds IP addresses from time-to-time, as well. Lately, SpamCop staff have had to manually intervene and my problems have not been as severe, the Mailhost configuration simply didn't add the new IP address(es).

...Good luck (whenever you decide to try again)!

Archived