website down?

mrbungle

SpamCop is back up.

This is posted on the login page:

Scheduled Service Outage

The SpamCop.net Reporting Service is scheduled to be offline and unavailable for up to two (2) hours beginning at 8:00 a.m. PDT

on Wednesday, October 16, 2013. The reason for the outage is to upload updates to the SpamCop.net Reporting Service.

The SpamCop.net website, including spamcop.net, www.spamcop.net, members.spamcop.net and mailsc.spamcop.net will be down

during the upgrade. Emailed spam submissions will continue to be accepted but will not be processed during the downtime.

Once the service is brought back online you can expect a delay of several hours as the backlog of spam is processed.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net -

Hi Don

Yeah, I saw that when it let me login to the webpage again. For some reason I thought scheduled offline work was also posted to the announcements forum and I didn't see it there.

pHil

SpamCop is back up.

This is posted on the login page:

Scheduled Service Outage

The SpamCop.net Reporting Service is scheduled to be offline and unavailable for up to two (2) hours beginning at 8:00 a.m. PDT

on Wednesday, October 16, 2013. The reason for the outage is to upload updates to the SpamCop.net Reporting Service.

The SpamCop.net website, including spamcop.net, www.spamcop.net, members.spamcop.net and mailsc.spamcop.net will be down

during the upgrade. Emailed spam submissions will continue to be accepted but will not be processed during the downtime.

Once the service is brought back online you can expect a delay of several hours as the backlog of spam is processed.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net -

Archived