Email hosting

b0xcar

I currently use Network Solutions and my outgoing emails to my largest customer are bouncing because of a shared server blacklist issue according to Network Solutions. (my outgoing emails work fine through Gmail and to all other customers.

I don't nor ever have sent any spam.

It has been 2-days and it is causing serious business disruptions.

I am looking for the best company to use for hosting my email. Can anyone recommend email hosting companies that have had the least blacklisting problems?

Thanks.

Paul

I currently use Network Solutions and my outgoing emails to my largest customer are bouncing because of a shared server blacklist issue according to Network Solutions. (my outgoing emails work fine through Gmail and to all other customers.

I don't nor ever have sent any spam.

It has been 2-days and it is causing serious business disruptions.

I am looking for the best company to use for hosting my email. Can anyone recommend email hosting companies that have had the least blacklisting problems?

Thanks.

Paul

Being an 'innocent bystander' is a real bummer. Some other customer's lack of security is tainting you with the same brush. If you post an un-munged rejection notice with the IP in question we may be able to give you a bit more information about the nature of the problem. Can you ask the refusenik to whitelist you? Can't really advise on email hosting without knowing where you are and what volume we are talking about. Could you host your own sever in the cloud, for example?

Being an 'innocent bystander' is a real bummer. Some other customer's lack of security is tainting you with the same brush. If you post an un-munged rejection notice with the IP in question we may be able to give you a bit more information about the nature of the problem. Can you ask the refusenik to whitelist you? Can't really advise on email hosting without knowing where you are and what volume we are talking about. Could you host your own sever in the cloud, for example?

Thanks Derek.

I don't know if this is unmunged or not:

The original message was received at Tue, 22 Oct 2013 09:10:57 -0400 from atl4mhob05.myregisteredsite.com [209.17.115.43]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <xxx.xxx[at]LibertyMutual.com>

(reason: 554 lm-hsipesa-p01k.lmig.com)

----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to mx2.lmig.com.:

<<< 554 lm-hsipesa-p02p.lmig.com

... while talking to mx1.lmig.com.:

<<< 554 lm-hsipesa-p01p.lmig.com

... while talking to mx4.lmig.com.:

<<< 554 lm-hsipesa-p02k.lmig.com

... while talking to mx3.lmig.com.:

<<< 554 lm-hsipesa-p01k.lmig.com

554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

I am a sole proprietor so I am the only one needing email.

Maybe I should use Google Apps? do they ever get blacklisted?

Paul

Archived