scalabledns.com

mrmaxx

• 2 weeks later...

Tracking URL: http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z5638941293za...fffdbb5b600fc9z

Traceroute shows that HE.NET is upstream from ScalableDNS. Perhaps we could copy them? Also, admin[at]scalabledns.com is the tech & admin contact from their ARIN.NET registration.

Got one spam from ScalableDNS today, tried to copy my SpamCop report to abuse[at]he.net and SpamCop came back with the reply that abuse[at]he.net won't accept this kind of report copied by a SpamCop user (sorry, didn't save the screen and can't recall the exact wording). :angry:

Got one spam from ScalableDNS today, tried to copy my SpamCop report to abuse[at]he.net and SpamCop came back with the reply that abuse[at]he.net won't accept this kind of report copied by a SpamCop user (sorry, didn't save the screen and can't recall the exact wording). :angry:

I believe that is correct -- HE.NET won't accept a user-copied report, however, SpamCop can redirect reports to them, or you can send a manual complaint to them.

• 1 month later...

I believe that is correct -- HE.NET won't accept a user-copied report, however, SpamCop can redirect reports to them, or you can send a manual complaint to them.

How about reporting to abuse [at] enom.com which is ScalableDNS's domain registrar?

Archived