Disappearing Mail

I'm currently using MailWasher, which is one of the many utilities that checks for mail, then notifies you, if there is any mail, accordingly.

I just sent myself a test email, which MailWasher notified me of, but when I went to download it (a few minutes later), it wasn't there.

Note: This is ONLY happening with my SpamCop accounts!

I'm currently using MailWasher, which is one of the many utilities that checks for mail, then notifies you, if there is any mail, accordingly.

I just sent myself a test email, which MailWasher notified me of, but when I went to download it (a few minutes later), it wasn't there.

Note: This is ONLY happening with my SpamCop accounts!

3/19 Update: I've been forwarding my SpamCop mail to another address, which has temporarily solved the problem, but switching back to my old settings results in the same problem.

HELP!

...Sorry to hear of your problem. I wish I could help but I use neither "SpamCop" e-mail nor Mail Washer. The best I can offer is that you avail yourself of the "Search for -->" functionality at the top of the screen to find other postings about Mail Washer that might set you off in the right direction. We can also hope that someone who does use both will drop by here eventually and offer some useful guidance.

...Good luck!

3/19 Update: I've been forwarding my SpamCop mail to another address, which has temporarily solved the problem, but switching back to my old settings results in the same problem.

HELP!

I use MailWasher (free) and get my email direct from SpamCop Email

Works for me

My email client is Thunderbird Portable

Forwarding email you may wish to check the receiving ISP's junk box

I use MailWasher (free) and get my email direct from SpamCop Email

Works for me

My email client is Thunderbird Portable

Forwarding email you may wish to check the receiving ISP's junk box

If you have the time, and don't mind, please give it a try.

When MailWasher notifies you of new mail, please open MW's main screen. If your mail appears on the screen, press "Check Mail."

That's the point when my mail "disappears." Suddenly, MW says I have no new mail.

Thanks for your help!

Archived