Weaning off cesmail, what are the options?

Hi, due to the recent downtime, I have decided that I want to switch mail services. You all know that doing so requires a long adjustment time, in which you find out all the places where you registered with your e-mail address and have them change it. I've been a member for years and this was my primary mail address.

The problem is that my cesmail account is due to expire any day now. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to mail me the renewal mail and it never arrived because of the downtime, as my last payment was March 24th, 2013.

So am I forced to pay 30 dollars for a service I no longer wish to continue, just because of the adjustment issue above? Is there another option, such as a low-cost forwarding-only service? Any other options that you can think of?

Despite the well-known corporate separation between cesmail and spamcop, when I go to cesmail.net all I get is the spamcop service, and I see no offers to services other than the usual spamcop account.

Hi, due to the recent downtime, I have decided that I want to switch mail services. You all know that doing so requires a long adjustment time, in which you find out all the places where you registered with your e-mail address and have them change it. I've been a member for years and this was my primary mail address.

The problem is that my cesmail account is due to expire any day now. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to mail me the renewal mail and it never arrived because of the downtime, as my last payment was March 24th, 2013.

So am I forced to pay 30 dollars for a service I no longer wish to continue, just because of the adjustment issue above? Is there another option, such as a low-cost forwarding-only service? Any other options that you can think of?

Despite the well-known corporate separation between cesmail and spamcop, when I go to cesmail.net all I get is the spamcop service, and I see no offers to services other than the usual spamcop account.

This particular topic has been banned by the Mods. Please contact user SpamCop98 to see about getting on the discussion list he's hosting.

Archived