scaleabledns.com hammering me hard

I'm getting on the order of 5-10 emails a day from various domains, all hosted by scaleableDNS. I report them via the reporting web site. The spammer's content is always OVH which does nothing to stop spamming. So I let that go.

But I send complaints directly to abuse[at]scaleabledns.com with my email scrubbed out of the spam. They reply back that they've disabled that account, but the domain pops up again with 24 hours from a different IP address. Is there a list of upstream providers for ScalableDNS. If I traceroute, I see above.net and I wonder how receptive they'd be to a complaint of a downstream customer who harbors spammers. I think they're making money off the cancellation fees.

The address that responds is abuse[at]enzu.com. Anyone know who their upstream providers are?

I'm getting on the order of 5-10 emails a day from various domains, all hosted by scaleableDNS. I report them via the reporting web site. The spammer's content is always OVH which does nothing to stop spamming. So I let that go.

But I send complaints directly to abuse[at]scaleabledns.com with my email scrubbed out of the spam. They reply back that they've disabled that account, but the domain pops up again with 24 hours from a different IP address. Is there a list of upstream providers for ScalableDNS. If I traceroute, I see above.net and I wonder how receptive they'd be to a complaint of a downstream customer who harbors spammers. I think they're making money off the cancellation fees.

The address that responds is abuse[at]enzu.com. Anyone know who their upstream providers are?

Here are their peerings: http://bgp.he.net/AS18978#_peers

For me, the upstream providers were nLayer (AS4436) and AboveNET (AS6461)

Abuse emails: abuse[at]above.net; abuse[at]gtt.net

Archived