[Resolved] Lost second spamcop.net acccount?

Hi,

I had two email accounts registered with Spamcop. I got my renewal notices at the end of April and renewed both, but my second one seems to be deactivated and I can't manage to get back in. I tried to open a ticket, but have gotten no response, yet. What's the proper way to get in touch with someone from support for this?

Cheers!

Stupid question, but how long should it take for support to get back to me?

Oh, that's not a stupid question--but it's one for which nobody here can give you a very precise answer, as "CESMail support" is now pretty much an oxymoron.

DT

Oh, that's not a stupid question--but it's one for which nobody here can give you a very precise answer, as "CESMail support" is now pretty much an oxymoron.

David,

Thanks; that was what I was afraid of. It appears that no one is manning the helm, so to speak, at the mothership. Granted, I only wrote last week, but even an autoreply saying that they got my message would be nice. If this is indicative of the level of their support, I have little to no hope that they can resurrect my business account, which makes me very sad, especially given that I renewed within the grace period.

Cheers

David,

Thanks; that was what I was afraid of. It appears that no one is manning the helm, so to speak, at the mothership. Granted, I only wrote last week, but even an autoreply saying that they got my message would be nice. If this is indicative of the level of their support, I have little to no hope that they can resurrect my business account, which makes me very sad, especially given that I renewed within the grace period.

Cheers

Write to support [at] cesmail.net and include the names of the two accounts, the date and transaction for the paypal payment and I will get it figured out. If you did not get an autoresponder to your original email then it is likely that it never arrived. Sorry for the delay in responding.

• 4 weeks later...

Write to support [at] cesmail.net and include the names of the two accounts, the date and transaction for the paypal payment and I will get it figured out. If you did not get an autoresponder to your original email then it is likely that it never arrived. Sorry for the delay in responding.

Hi, thanks. Sorry for the late reply; it's been a heck of a month. I've sent the email with the payment and account details to the email address you mentioned. Please let me know if you've received it.

Thanks!

Archived