Reporting service down???

mrmaxx

For some reason, it appears that the reporting server is not working right now, or maybe it's just the web gateway server. For whatever reason, I'm getting a notice of "service unavailable" in Firefox when I go to mailsc.spamcop.net. Also was prompted to confirm a security exception (new security cert, I'm presuming based on the date.)

Note: It appears to be JUST "mailsc.spamcop.net" as I was able to log into www.spamcop.net with my mailsc credentials.

Curious - perhaps the mail service has pulled the plug on that part early? The Parsing & Reporting Statistics chart is showing almost unprecedented activity levels for spam submissions, since last April anyway. I guess a lot of things are being worked out between the parties right now.

Curious - perhaps the mail service has pulled the plug on that part early? The Parsing & Reporting Statistics chart is showing almost unprecedented activity levels for spam submissions, since last April anyway. I guess a lot of things are being worked out between the parties right now.

Yep. Still getting the same error. However, by going to www.spamcop.net, I am still able to see my "held" mail and report it that way. Interesting. Didn't know that there was any "behind the scenes" discussions. Good to know that things are being worked out. Still, I hope I don't have to change my email address as I have a lot of stuff linked to my Spamcop.net email address.

For some reason, it appears that the reporting server is not working right now, or maybe it's just the web gateway server. For whatever reason, I'm getting a notice of "service unavailable" in Firefox when I go to mailsc.spamcop.net. Also was prompted to confirm a security exception (new security cert, I'm presuming based on the date.)

Note: It appears to be JUST "mailsc.spamcop.net" as I was able to log into www.spamcop.net with my mailsc credentials.

mailsc is working fine for me. I was already logged in from Chrome, so I tested in Iceweasel, which as far as I know is pretty similar to Firefox. I don't recall seeing anything about security or certificate in the past few days.

I'm not sure why we're getting different results, but if you're still having trouble please reply (any details you can add might help) and hopefully someone here will know the answer.

Archived