[Resolved] Cannot get "select action" to work any more

sproe

I'm trying to release email from my Held Email, but the dropdown from "select action" does not work for me any more. I've been doing this for years now, so I don't think it's me. I'm using the latest version of Firefox. Haven't tried it with IE, but that's my next step. Just wondered if anyone else is having this problem?

I'm trying to release email from my Held Email, but the dropdown from "select action" does not work for me any more. I've been doing this for years now, so I don't think it's me. I'm using the latest version of Firefox. Haven't tried it with IE, but that's my next step. Just wondered if anyone else is having this problem?

Ugh! I can get the dropdown with IE! Does this mean I have to switch browsers to use Spamcop. Hope not. Maybe I'm missing an update on my Firefox. I'll try that next.

Ugh! I can get the dropdown with IE! Does this mean I have to switch browsers to use Spamcop. Hope not. Maybe I'm missing an update on my Firefox. I'll try that next.

Okay, my Firefox was apparently hung up. I had end task and restart it and now is all okay. Yeah! I can use Firefox with my Spamcop.

Archived