Fastmail.fm and other notes about Replacement Providers

Notes about Fastmail.fm and other items related to replacement providers.

I have had two false drops so have added their From: addresses to the address book.

I also added a pseudo blacklist for any sender ending .br - move to junkmail/ spam

I have just had my first couple of Spams which of course meant that I had to fix my mailhosts before I could report them.

I therefore deleted host spamcop.net for now and added me[at]fastmail.fm which seems to have worked fine.

Notes about Fastmail.fm and other items related to replacement providers.

I have had two false drops so have added their From: addresses to the address book.

I also added a pseudo blacklist for any sender ending .br - move to junkmail/ spam

I have just had my first couple of Spams which of course meant that I had to fix my mailhosts before I could report them.

I therefore deleted host spamcop.net for now and added me[at]fastmail.fm which seems to have worked fine.

I would highly recommend to anyone fastmail.fm and vfemail.net

• 1 month later...

As to the Fastmail blacklist replacement I can now confirm that the following works

Settings/ Rules/ File into folders

Message with From: ends with: '.br' File into Junk Mail

Or at least a message with spam index only 4.8 went there.

• 2 months later...

To carry on with the Fastmail replacement for the Spamcop mail personal blacklist

It seems you need two lines

Message From ends with '.br'

Message From ends with '.br>'

To allow for a From field --- Make Money < money[at]example.br > (additional space for display here)

A test area is provided to try out the generated scri_pt.

Archived