Sign in to follow this  
ob1db

Held Mail messages going to old spamcop email AND Held page GONE!

Oh damn! I was just trying to finish downloading the last of my webmail and they shut the server down. ANY way to retrieve the last bit?

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure it's offline for good.

DT

It's D.O.A. !

It appears that www.cesmail [dot] net is gone also. Jeff Tucker took the money and ran.

Edited by johnsenchak

Oh, hmm. Who is Jeff Tucker then?

Call Jeff Tucker who owned cesmail [dot] net which was the email part of the paid service. Call him at (770)-712-9646 and ask for your $30 back.

Call Jeff Tucker who owned cesmail [dot] net which was the email part of the paid service. Call him at (770)-712-9646 and ask for your $30 back.

Hmm, don't care about the $30. Just hope he hasn't burned the drives just yet!

:-)

Anyone have a working email for him? Deputy Richard gave me his cesmail address but it be dead!

David

Anyone have a working email for him? Deputy Richard gave me his cesmail address but it be dead!

Look up the WHOIS records for cesmail.net and you'll see what might be a working Gmail address for him.

Look up the WHOIS records for cesmail.net and you'll see what might be a working Gmail address for him.

YOU ROCK, Sir David! Yes, jefftuck[at]gmail.com is indeed there. Let's see if he responds...

David

YOU ROCK, Sir David! Yes, jefftuck[at]gmail.com is indeed there. Let's see if he responds...

David

I have already tried, and he doesn't respond. Again he took the money and ran.

Folks,

I have some good news on this after all. Some material MAY still be retrievable! I won't go into details here, but if anyone else is in the same self-created dire situation I am in where you didn't get all your stuff downloaded on time, please feel free to contact me. I'll find out if your stuff is retrievable.

Ping me at my old SC address: ob1db[at]spamcop.net. I'll find out if your stuff is retrievable as well.

I will also post this information as a new topic on the board.

David