Possible help for anyone who lost important mail in the SC email shutdown...

Folks,

I have some good news on this after all. Some "lost" material MAY still be retrievable! I won't go into details here, but if anyone else is in the same self-created dire situation I am in where you didn't get all your stuff downloaded on time, please feel free to contact me. I'll find out if your stuff is retrievable. If it is, it make take a week or 2 to receive, FYI.

Ping me at my old SC address: ob1db[at]spamcop.net. I'll find out if your stuff is also retrievable. Let me know which items are a priority.

David

Folks,

I have some good news on this after all. Some "lost" material MAY still be retrievable! I won't go into details here, but if anyone else is in the same self-created dire situation I am in where you didn't get all your stuff downloaded on time, please feel free to contact me. I'll find out if your stuff is retrievable. If it is, it make take a week or 2 to receive, FYI.

Ping me at my old SC address: ob1db[at]spamcop.net. I'll find out if your stuff is also retrievable. Let me know which items are a priority.

David

Jeff Tucker is a deceptive person, the data and everyone's money is long gone

Jeff Tucker is a deceptive person, the data and everyone's money is long gone

John,

You have made your feelings and opinions on Jeff quite clear elsewhere on the forums repeatedly. The reply above isn't helpful or appropriate. It also is not correct regarding what I posted.

If you still have a need to rant on Jeff, would you please have the courtesy to do it elsewhere on the forums? The rest of us here are trying to help each other. Or you can start a new thread if you think it is so important.

Thanks,

David

Archived