Submitting many spam messages via the website

cciu

I recently starting submitting a lot more spam via email and then processing it via the website and wondered why the process isn't streamlined.

For example, after I receive the confirmation that SpamCop has received my emails for processing, I go to the website and login, then click the "Report Now" button. That gives me a spam to look over and report, which I do, using the "Send spam Report(s) Now" button.

At that point, since I have other messages waiting to process, I'd expect the site to just process another spam and present me with the details page and another "Send spam Report(s) Now" button. But instead I'm back to the original home page, having to click the "Report Now" button yet again. It's a wasted page and a wasted click, which isn't much, but when you do it daily for 15-30 spam messages, it really gets old, and IMO it's just a minor design flaw.

Any agreement that it should be changed to just keep giving that second spam details page over and over until all the spam is processed?

Or is there some reason that the site designers decided to put this inefficiency into the process on purpose?

Thanks,

John

Makes sense. Is posting the suggestion to change it here the correct place to do it, or should I post it in the "New Features" section? It's not really a new feature, more of a correction to an old design, but I'd like to get it on someone's radar....it would save a ton of reporter time and clicks over the enormous number of spam messages that we collectively report.

We could just move the whole topic to "New Features" John - but I think it is more likely to be seen by SC staff right here. Perhaps another post in New Features as well isn't a bad idea, just to dot the "i"s and cross the "t"s.

Archived