www.spamcop.net doesn't load in Mozilla

TraumaXP

Mozilla 1.7 can't load your website, probably because the HTML code is not standard conformed and/or something is wrong with your HTTP header. Anyway I can't load the darn page, and since I avoid Internet Explorer whenever I can I won't be able to use your service either. Which is a pity, because I'm being spammed and would like to do something about it.

Mozilla 1.7 can't load your website

Well I'm using Mozilla 1.7 and the site loads just fine for me.

You could try posting the issue in the Bugzilla forums for debugging and identifying whether there is a specific issue relating to the way your installation is set up

Andrew

Mozilla 1.7 can't load your website, probably because the HTML code is not standard conformed and/or something is wrong with your HTTP header. Anyway I can't load the darn page, and since I avoid Internet Explorer whenever I can I won't be able to use your service either. Which is a pity, because I'm being spammed and would like to do something about it.

Can you give us some specifics? What error(s) does you get? I use Mozilla 1.6 on a daily basis and while I have found a couple of sites that use IE-specific features, Spamcop is not one of them!

Archived